Affirm Anti-Aging Workstation
Still being manufactured: Yes
Description: From pre-treatment preparation through post-treatment outcomes, the Affirm dramatically improves all aspects of the anti-aging application for both you and your clients by leveraging Cynosure’s exclusive CAP, MultiPlex and XPL technologies.
- A comprehensive solution: By uniquely combining three leading-edge technologies, the Affirm offers you a total skin rejuvenation system that targets all layers of photodamaged and aged skin. Using 1440-nm CAP technology, the Affirm targets superficial layers of photodamaged tissue. Our state-of-the-art XPL technology enhances clinical outcomes associated with the treatment of redness and pigmentation. And Affirm’s newest feature—the 1320-nm MultiPlex technology—targets deep layers of collagen structures for skin laxity and tightening.
- Superior technology: Unlike competitive technologies—which, by providing only one level of heat intensity, fail to optimize collagen production—CAP technology is a specialized optical lens array that redistributes laser energy into varied levels of heat intensities to simultaneously stimulate and remodel collagen. Since lower energy levels can be delivered to the skin without compromising effectiveness, client discomfort is significantly decreased while the healing process is rapidly accelerated.
- Efficacious results: MultiPlex technology enables the sequential emission of two wavelengths in one pulse from the same delivery system. Since lower individual energy levels can now be used during treatments, discomfort is minimized and recovery is accelerated—for faster, more effective results compared to single-wavelength technologies.
- Treatments that are 400% faster: By delivering approximately 1,000 diffractive micro-pulses in a 10-mm spot, CAP technology provides greater pattern density and requires fewer passes over a given area than competitive offerings—resulting in significantly faster treatment sessions. The absence of pre-treatment topical dyes also results in faster sessions. This translates into less pain for your clients—and greater client throughput and revenue opportunities for you.
- Less costly consumables: The laser energy employed by CAP technology is delivered via a highly durable tip that can treat an average of ten clients—providing longer instrument life—for reduced equipment expenses.
- Ease-of-use: With its lightweight, integrated design, the Affirm laser can be operated by a single person. In addition, its easy-to-use hand piece allows you to safely perform laser treatment in small areas such as periocular regions.
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Pigmentation & Redness
- Age Spots
- Skin Laxity