Cynergy Vascular Workstation
Still being manufactured: Yes
Description: The Cynergy Vascular Workstation treats all types of vascular and pigmented lesions—including spider veins, and rosacea—more effectively than conventional, single-wavelength technology, including: facial and leg telangiectasias; spider veins; hemangiomas; mature and blebbed portwine stains and other vascular malformations; rosacea; scars; and warts.
The Cynosure PL™ is a compact, portable, pulsed light module that operates independently from the Cynergy so you can easily expand your treatment options at any location. Cynosure PL is ideal for treating sun-damaged skin, dyschromia, pigmented lesions and the blush of rosacea.
Fast Treatments. Efficacious Outcomes.
Cynergy treats vascular lesions with unsurpassed efficacy and minimal side effects. That’s because our revolutionary MultiPlex technology enables the sequential emission of two wavelengths from the same delivery system—a high-powered pulse-dye laser and a 1064-nm long—pulse Nd:YAG laser.
- Both wavelengths are ideal for performing vascular-related applications. The pulse-dye laser is the “gold standard” for targeting vascular lesions such as portwine stains, as well as smaller red vessels, scars and rosacea. Likewise, the Nd:YAG laser is particularly effective at treating larger facial and leg veins.
- MultiPlex’s sequential dual-wavelength technology has been proven more efficacious than single-wavelength technology because it allows you to develop client-specific treatment options—including customizing the time delay between wavelength delivery.
- The sub-purpuric, pulse-dye laser converts oxy-hemoglobin to methemoglobin and micro-clots-increasing absorption of the Nd:YAG wavelength by 300 to 500 percent and thereby enabling reduced Nd:YAG fluence for enhanced client safety. In addition, since greater penetration depth is achieved, outcome results are optimized.
- Since Cynergy’s versatility ensures optimal treatment parameters, clients experience fewer side effects. In fact, Cynergy virtually eliminates purpura—a bruising typically associated with older pulse-dye lasers—as well as dramatically reduces the risk of scarring.
- By emitting dual wavelengths, Cynergy provides safe and effective results in less time than single-wavelength systems. For your clients, that means greater comfort and satisfaction; for you, that means greater client throughput.
- Vascular and Pigmented Lesions
- Spider Veins
- Portwine Stains