QuadraLASE™ – Fractional CO2 Therapy
Still being manufactured: No
Description: Fractional CO2 resurfacing system. QuadraSCAN Technology for enhanced patient comfort. QuadraLASE™ includes a 300 micron QS handpiece delivering more superficial fractionalized laser resurfacing for improved tone and texture, as well as a 180 micron QD handpiece providing deeper therapy for skin tightening, wrinkle reduction and acne scarring. Physicians often use both handpieces within the same session.
- Skin resurfacing for tone
- Skin resurfacing for texture
- Skin resurfacing for volume
Additional Details: The Syneron® Advantage™ — Our Support Can Enhance Your Success Syneron®’s unprecedented service and practice building support enables you to make the most of your investment.
Lower Upfront Costs help your practice meet patient demand with the best technology at low entry price points. Syneron® Advantage: Finance offers a wide range of customizable finance options:
- Guaranteed rapid approvals for qualified customers
- Competitive interest rates, as low as 0%
- Terms up to 60 months; flexible early payout options
- Equipment finance agreements and leases available
Unmatched Customer Support
- Industry’s first 24-hour depot service
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Online ordering through www.my.elos.com
- Clinical training by our staff of authorized Registered Nurses
- Online Learning Management System™
- Educational webinars
Patient Demand Creation
- National media publicity to generate patient demand for your procedures
- Consumer Websites with physician locator to drive referrals to you
- Practice Marketing Kit, including online marketing tools through www.my.elos.com
Considering a Third Party Broker for your Laser Device
11 Reasons to Reconsider
- Third party laser purchases are not serviced/supported/resourced by any of the laser manufacturers – you are buying an unknown entity
- There is no training or clinical support from the manufacturer.
- Lasers must be calibrated properly anytime they are shipped to ensure 100% accuracy and safety for your patients.
- 70% of the individuals I’ve personally surveyed have had horrible experiences with broken devices being delivered and the parts inside are sometimes not even the right parts.
- It is important to have a clinician and sales representative available to you and your staff to know whether certain patients can be treated, medication issues, and continued updates on treatment
- The warranty you will receive with a third party devices is (at best) 60 days and usually 30 days and/or “as is.”
- Possible “transfer of liability exposure” to you and your practice when you purchase the device online without knowing if it has been thoroughly and properly calibrated, tested and your staff trained by the manufacturer.
- There is no continued support (clinical & technical) from your local representative to keep you updated as laser parameters are continually being updated as lasers progress.
- There are many cases of lasers/energy devices being purchased without proper or accurate protective eyewear (ipl, laser, etc).
- Hidden costs: liability exposure and purchasing a possible anchor once it’s shipped and fails out of the box or just 1 day after 30 day third party warranty expires.
- When building a business with a laser and/or energy device as the foundation of the revenue stream, variables such as third party gambling simply does not make sense.
New vs. Used
|New List Price||Used List Price|
|Included Options||Hidden Costs|
|Training Cost with Travel||Training Cost with Travel|
|Return Policy||Return Policy|